Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Said I DON'T Need a Nicotine Patch, Damnit!

I know it's just a marketing thing, but on my post about Stranger Than Fiction, I got the following comment:

"The quit smoking medicine chantix is undoubtedly the right medication to relieve yourself from the shackles of nicotine addiction, but this drug meant for triggering off smoking cessation would yield beneficial results for you only when you administer it in accordance with the suggestions of the doctor. Altogether, there are certain other precautionary measures that you need to adhere to while using chantix and all these are detailed elaborately at the website (hyperlink disabled)."

But I guess if you're going to get spammed on your blog, this is better than the ones that tell you how to meet really rich guys or increase your penis size.

No comments: